Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet - One of many Albion Legends

Albion4Ev3R

Aug 23, 2010
Hove
I've seen too many posts in the last hour about Gus Poyet being an embarrassment, just to keep those who don't trust in Gus in touch with realism,
We lost a game against a lower Leauge team, so did Cardiff but they lost to a league 2 team, and Gus is argueably the best manager we've had we've gone from relegation fighters in league one to prem pushers in three year.
Further more everyone knows that Gus and Tony Bloom want to get to the premier league ASAP, same with most fans and without the bucket cup to worry about this will happen sooner so anyone who thinks Gus is a embarrassment blatenly doesn't know a thing about football.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I've seen too many posts in the last hour about Gus Poyet being an embarrassment, just to keep those who don't trust in Gus in touch with realism,
We lost a game against a lower Leauge team, so did Cardiff but they lost to a league 2 team, and Gus is argueably the best manager we've had we've gone from relegation fighters in league one to prem pushers in three year.
Further more everyone knows that Gus and Tony Bloom want to get to the premier league ASAP, same with most fans and without the bucket cup to worry about this will happen sooner so anyone who thinks Gus is a embarrassment blatenly doesn't know a thing about football.

Well said

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

Haven't Cardiff spent an obscene amount as well? Along with their rebranding to "lucky" colours? Oh dear, that must be hurting a little.

Agree that Gus is an excellent manager, and will be brilliant once he learns a little flexibility.

Albion4Ev3R

Aug 23, 2010
Hove
Yeah I think Cardiff have splashed there cash and I think there only goal against Northampton was a pen

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
They're taking the piss aren't they? At least that's what I thought. Wouldn't take it too seriously. Im sure Gus isn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here