Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet numberplate

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
having a slow afternoon, so thought i'd post a picture of my mates number plate. he's had it for years - only now its become pure flair...
gus.jpg

:bowdown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's actually pretty close to Gus' own plate. [The 'PYT' part anyway]

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Needs a bit of work - cheeky bit of spacing between the 5 and the 1, the 5 subtly rounded off on the corners, the GB logo replaced with a BHA one.

:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why are you wearing a skirt?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is it still shorts weather in BN1?

Yes very much, mine have been on solid (not the same pair) since spring and show no signs of being tucked away in the drawers as of yet.

In related news, there was talk on here a few daze ago of GP at one point looking to invest in Zaragoza - is Gus minted then? A few years of top flight football would have seen him alright, but wouldn't have thought it enough for him to be investing in footy clubs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes very much, mine have been on solid (not the same pair) since spring and show no signs of being tucked away in the drawers as of yet.

In related news, there was talk on here a few daze ago of GP at one point looking to invest in Zaragoza - is Gus minted then? A few years of top flight football would have seen him alright, but wouldn't have thought it enough for him to be investing in footy clubs.
Wasn't Gus intimating that he would like to go back there as manager at some point in the future ?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
On an aside a very nice maserati parked at withdean yesterday V8...... - does it belong to somebody connected with the club ?(out of most of the players ranges I would have thought)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On an aside a very nice maserati parked at withdean yesterday V8...... - does it belong to somebody connected with the club ?(out of most of the players ranges I would have thought)

Thats the sort of motor that Tanno would drive around in.

1066gull

In Polegate there was this blonde girl (fit) driving this silver KA. I said I love your number plate (BL51 WLD), she queried what it said i replied 'blonde would, would blonde.'

#blank face#

would do a blonde right now and she blushed and walked on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here