Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus on ITV4 now!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nice mention of Brighton's 'brilliant' game against Newcastle in the FA cup from the commentators.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Am I a usual suspect? Just interested.

Well, you weren't until you flagged yourself up.

I had to go looking for what you were on about - and I'm not sure what you think he's taking the piss over. He doesn't have an active role that required him to be at the DS game. Besides, I suspect that it's far more convenient to be in London this evening. He can be home a lot earlier, for one.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Really enjoyed seeing Gus in pundit mode again tonight. Brings a unique viewpoint to the party & his charisma is bordering on scary! It's not often I compliment ITV's footy coverage, but I really enjoyed it this evening (Beglin & Townsend notwithstanding). Saw the Tottingham 2nd half & thought Basle were very impressive - although Spuds somehow managed to salvage a draw in the end. Nasty looking injury to Gareth Bale at the end though. I don't think we'll see him on a football pitch again this season.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Well, you weren't until you flagged yourself up.

I had to go looking for what you were on about - and I'm not sure what you think he's taking the piss over. He doesn't have an active role that required him to be at the DS game. Besides, I suspect that it's far more convenient to be in London this evening. He can be home a lot earlier, for one.

I'm winding you up.

I stand by my point though, Luke Williams can tell him all he wants about the DS squad but I would rather see him reducing his media commitments and taking time to watch the future(?) first team players of his squad over a few hundred quid from ITV.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm winding you up.

I stand by my point though, Luke Williams can tell him all he wants about the DS squad but I would rather see him reducing his media commitments and taking time to watch the future(?) first team players of his squad over a few hundred quid from ITV.

It is filmed so hr can watch every move over & over again, if he wanted too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here