Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus is moving to Brighton but where will he live

Where will Gus live in Brighton and Hove?

• Dyke Road Avenue - Those that can do?

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Withdean Road......handy and celebrity corner?

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Poets Corner frugal and spacious 3 beds?

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • In at Suite at The Grand at Blooms expense?

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Swanbrough Drive down with the real people?

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Saltdean. Straight up the Falmer Road, sea views, and that undeniable latin feel. Even down to the pub.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Vibrant city vs Sussex backwater? Hmmm... Tough one.

ha ha, vibrant city, or squalid city with crime, excessive traffic, polution, over zealous govenance, rubbish on street corners, seagulls dipping in the bins, cyclists and students making everything look a mess. Or a serene Sussex village, a calming atmosphere, space, air and friendly locals.

I guess it's his choice though, having grown up in Montevideo, he might find Brighton quite calming and serene, where does he live at the moment?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i was unsure what BOF meant at first with the vibrant city v sussex backwater bit. It took me a few seconds until i realised i had it arse about face. haha!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I guess it's his choice though, having grown up in Montevideo, he might find Brighton quite calming and serene, where does he live at the moment?
Apparently he lives in Orpington! (Essbee might have seen him popping into the Maxwell for a pint or shopping in the new giant Tesco near the war memorial roundabout)

I think he'd feel at home in Fiveways.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apparently it is not Orpington he lives but Chelsfield which is just off of the M25. When I had my stocktaking company we did the books for Chelsfield British Legion and they had a large gipsy following there, it must have changed somewhat.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Telscombe Cliffs

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He will live in one of the B+B rooms that are available within the Market Diner.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Naa. Poyets corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here