Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus interviews Vicente

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
That's a great vid - cheers for the thread, though can't believe that Gus is doing the interviewing - hope he got a good fee! 'Plaza Vicente' sounds brilliant for one of those squares in the lanes.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Is this the one from Revista De La Liga? Just watched that and listened to Guillem Balague (sp?), say how Gus 'nearly' signed for Wolves.....

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
PLAZA VICNETE :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh my days - the Withdean days really do seem so far AWAY, can't believe it was only a season ago that we were watching El Horso Sandaza score an injury time winner against Oldham to go top of League 1. :clap: :clap:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
the walkway going past the east stand between the east and the car park, should be renamed this 100% haha quality

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To all the idiots from other clubs, that I've slagged off for coming here and calling me gay etc...

I take it back, maybe you were right all along.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
To all the idiots from other clubs, that I've slagged off for coming here and calling me gay etc...

I take it back, maybe you were right all along.

100% this - i have spent this week thinking about Vicente just can't concentrate on anything else . Telling work colleagues how amazing is, keep mentioning his name to the wife - I have decided to give in and admit I love him!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here