Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus in or out?

Gus in or out?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If he gets us relegated is he still the right man?

Yes if i was Chairman-been before......Dario Gradi & Crewe.....was he the wrong man for them?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Out. I much prefered watching us under Hinshelwood and McGhee in this division at Withdean - Times were a lot better then and more promising.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's what everyone said about Mark Mcgee after he won our play-off final in Cardiff.

That was different as he was the victim of the situation when he said the side wasnt good enough but the resources werent there to improve it, In this case they are and if needed I am sure TB will provide them.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
I can't believe some of your fans want Gustavo to get sacked??:facepalm:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I don't actually want him sacked by the way, before all the windowlickers start.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What a silly thread. In but like Darren Freeman has said need to strenghthen MASSIVELY.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can't believe some of your fans want Gustavo to get sacked??:facepalm:

They don't. BigBelly = joke account prob a palace fan. Nobody else wants Gus out.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I don't think the thread is an embarrassment, sure its a bit early but Gas needs to buck his ideas up a bit. Don't insult the poor bloke for doing the poll. This is supposed to be a BHAFC forum where people are free to express opinions without f***ing personal attacks. He didn't even call for his sacking, infact he said definately in, but was merely gauging the mood. I voted in.

This.

Aren't people allowed to air their views or do we all live in North Korea where everyone has to fall into line.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Relatively Unbelievable !

Have people forgotten where we were when Gus arrived just over two years ago ?

We were staring at relegation to League 2, yet he 'crafted' a team out of what he was left with to then proceed to waltz through League 1, in the following season, emerging as Champions without any significant additions to that squad.

Now I know that some people have perhaps questioned his Latin temperament but, all things being equal, can anyone seriously imagine any other manager coming in and even beginning to match what GP has done for this club.

I seriously wish the doubters would vanish into an abyss until ready to take a reasonable perspective on this (and life).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In... silly poll

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Relatively Unbelievable !

Have people forgotten where we were when Gus arrived just over two years ago ?

We were staring at relegation to League 2, yet he 'crafted' a team out of what he was left with to then proceed to waltz through League 1, in the following season, emerging as Champions without any significant additions to that squad.

Now I know that some people have perhaps questioned his Latin temperament but, all things being equal, can anyone seriously imagine any other manager coming in and even beginning to match what GP has done for this club.

I seriously wish the doubters would vanish into an abyss until ready to take a reasonable perspective on this (and life).

But sometimes people reach their potential then have to be relifed of their duties and let someone else pick up the mantel and take us to the next level.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
how about the mods do their jobs and f***ing take threads like these down ffs:wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here