Gus has gone (on holibobs)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christickler
Gus Poyet and wife in LGW first lounge today (20th March).

Firstclassmole

Yes was booked on 09:55 LGW - BGI

Had executive meeting (football related I understand) before departure.

Reading FC had booked a side first class office (related?) but I think he is a manager for Brighton?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I notice someone has just added to that forum claiming Reading FC had booked a room nearby and Gus had a football related meeting prior to leaving. First and only post by whoever wrote it. Smell a spot of mischief making myself.

Edit: seems a lot of us have seen the same thing ...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I notice someone has just added to that forum claiming Reading FC had booked a room nearby and Gus had a football related meeting prior to leaving. First and only post by whoever wrote it. Smell a spot of mischief making myself.

Which was why I ignored it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Did you see the posting afterwards?

Yes was booked on 09:55 LGW - BGI

Had executive meeting (football related I understand) before departure.

Reading FC had booked a side first class office (related?) but I think he is a manager for Brighton?

Guy has 1 post on that forum

Blatant wind up !

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Those pics make it look a bit crap. If I was Gus I'd have saved my cash and spent a week on Seaford beach instead.

Yeah. It's rubbish. I went there on a work trip once (not in my current job, I hasten to add). All expenses paid. Sunshine, sandy beaches, top notch hotels. I hated every minute :D

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Personally I would concentrate on club business, striker etc. and take hols in closed season.
What a strange time to go.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Strange, innit, how none of these posts claiming to have seen Person X in Place Y are made by someone with one of them there new-fangled camera telephones.

To be fair, would you take a picture?

If I'm waiting at baggage reclaim with a famous I'm not going to whip out the camera.

By the way, he did go on holiday yesterday to Barbados. The OP is correct. One of the reasons this whole reading thing seemed slightly odd timing to me yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports