Gus Argus Q&A

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
But he confirms that in the Argus recently on more than one occasion. Whats else can he say. No I tricked them hoping they wont read this? It was pointless.

Agree with you.Pointless question yet again.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
[Comment From tommy]
Hola Gus, Will you be playing your strongest team against Watford in the cup or will you be letting some of the fringe players have a taste of the action

Ha ha ha... Mr Elphick wants to know his chances of playing!

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
[Comment From Tim]
Hi Gus, any news on Lua Lua?
2:11
Hi Tim, we would like him to come with us, probably buy him but it s gonna be difficult, we ll see, Chau, Gus

seems quite positive and the fact he would like to buy him, would be fantastic

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My question was about LuaLua (although it wasn't mine that was printed) and his answer is interesting as he does mention BUYING him.

Comment From Tim Tim: ]
Hi Gus, any news on Lua Lua?
Tuesday January 18, 2011 2:11 Tim
2:11
Hi Tim, we would like him to come with us, probably buy him but it s gonna be difficult, we ll see, Chau, Gus

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Interesting he won't comment on Ryan Harley saying he won't comment on players but then openly comments on Lua Lua. I know different situations but suggests something's afoot

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
2:15 [comment from adrian adrian: ]
can i just say what a fantastic job you are doing.

thanks

[comment from seagull84 seagull84: ]
hi, gus - love what you're doing with the club.

thanks

yawn.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Interesting he won't comment on Ryan Harley saying he won't comment on players but then openly comments on Lua Lua. I know different situations but suggests something's afoot

I was thinking this. Especially seeing as we all already know that we have had bids for him turned down. If we wern't still after him, I'd imagine he would've just said "no he's not coming" :shrug:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hi Gus whats your favouriate chant that you have heard from the fans this season?

We are f...... brilliant, we are f....... brilliant. BRILLIANT

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

indeed.

the exeter forum suggests scc, norwich and qpr as other interested clubs but I wonder........?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gus Poyet:

We are f...... brilliant, we are f....... brilliant. BRILLIANT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports