Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gus and AEK

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Doubt it!

(But didn't he also manage AEK for a few months?)
Yes he managed them for about 30 games back in 15-16.

Not sure why the club would need to speak to Poyet about AEK though when there would be a whole string of data available, they can send their own scouts to watch opponents and we've already played them once so I'm sure we are well prepared.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Excuse me for posting such nonsense............................................go back to where everyone's staying and how they're getting there
Gus Poyet’s sofa, helicopter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Doubt it!

(But didn't he also manage AEK for a few months?)
A few months wouldn't of been long enough to make any information he has worth paying good money for.

(Have I just entered the twilight zone? ???)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I heard that George Stitt had moved away from the Willesden area and, er, gone up round Chadwell Heath.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Eez complicated!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Excuse me for posting such nonsense............................................go back to where everyone's staying and how they're getting there
Don't take it to heart! Poyet was only their manager for a few games eight years ago, so what inside information he has is not really current any more. Plus even if he had any, given the way he left us he may not feel like sharing it. (He can probably give AEK as much inside information on us as he can give us on them)

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Last time I looked he was Greek national coach.........................................but as I've taken so much s*** I'll get my coat !

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Last time I looked he was Greek national coach.........................................but as I've taken so much s*** I'll get my coat !

You're obviously new here, that's far too mature as a response.

This is NSC, what you need to do now is double down and start insulting people :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here