Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guns N' Roses

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Slash's auto biography is good, bit repetitive as all music bios are but good. I loved GnR, I was getting into music at the time they hit. My god, they were massive weren't they! Those were heady days. Cost me £11 to see them. Then my favourite era of Pearl Jam et al broke. 88-96. A golden era for those into rock.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I listened to Appetite whilst running today. Not listened to it in full for a long long time but it is timeless and flawless IMHO. A cracking album. It also made a realize what a muddle the subsequent Use Your Illusion releases were.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I listened to Appetite whilst running today. Not listened to it in full for a long long time but it is timeless and flawless IMHO. A cracking album. It also made a realize what a muddle the subsequent Use Your Illusion releases were.

Use your illusions would have been ONE good album not two

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It really is a great read, if you're up for more Slash fun I highly recommend a podcast on the nerdist.com with him as guest. The man loves dinosaurs, who knew?!

Haha wicked I'll give it a listen, Im recently trying to get some podcasts to put in my car, so thats ideal, cheers mate.

Thanks for the tip. I recently enjoyed Mick Wall's Metallica book. A great read even though I know a lot about them.

No probs man its great read, theres some random things in the book, like I didnt know was he was born in Stoke, and his Mum used to sleep with David Bowe haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here