Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Xmas party

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Well you need to get your priority in order as times have changed.

Yes and for the better. Never had gully's girls when I started going 32 years ago, in fact there was only one other Brighton fan in my class back then, compare that to my sons and there are at least 6.

Maybe its just me but I prefer to stay with my lad rather than sup beer on the concourse and leave him to his own devices. Any child that's into Gully is probably of the age that they shouldnt be left unsupervised anyhow?!

The goldstone had much lower gatres especially in the 90s and did nothing for families and kids, so how is the club not getting their priority in order?

Serious question, but do you support Palace I read somewhere you did?

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Come on its all getting really silly now . The one thing our club is great at is all the free stuff and great things it does for the younger fans. To have a pop at the club and Barber over this leaves a bad taste. Yes some of us want Hyypia out and dont like some off the stuff Barber does but this is one area the club does very well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Skylar in case anyone isn't clear, is a troll account, formerly known as BigBelly, who wet his pants because a steward asked to look in his bag, and 'bought Palace season tickets' instead.

Put on ignore.

Was there for the full 3 hours with my son but never got to see Sami....which part of the party was he at?

In the upstairs lounge at the end of the long line of tables with players signing and posing for photos - Jones was with him although had gone elsewhere by the time the queue had reached him. Got a pic. of him with YP.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think the Amex should be turned into a giant darts board as everyone wants to just fire arrows at it.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
BigBelly. (Apologies to BigGully)

Oh, now you're apologizing because you ****ed up and about time and now is a good enough time to do the same with me. Well? You've been throwing mud in my direction for weeks and months. If you think who i am without evidence then apologize and if not then lets meet at the ground face to face with the police present and we'll see if you're right or not then I want you to come on here and say you're sorry.

Why is it if you make allegations against MP's or famous people the thread is removed or are warned but it's ok to be slanderous against a poster and that's deemed acceptable ?

Come on, you like to be mouthy, lets meet @ the Reading match to put this issue to bed once and for all.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think its great that the club encourages the youngsters, mine sadly were around in the Belloti era and there was nothing like this

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Oh, now you're apologizing because you ****ed up and about time and now is a good enough time to do the same with me. Well? You've been throwing mud in my direction for weeks and months. If you think who i am without evidence then apologize and if not then lets meet at the ground face to face with the police present and we'll see if you're right or not then I want you to come on here and say you're sorry.

Why is it if you make allegations against MP's or famous people the thread is removed or are warned but it's ok to be slanderous against a poster and that's deemed acceptable ?

Come on, you like to be mouthy, lets meet @ the Reading match to put this issue to bed once and for all.

You cant pick on Hans he is under police protection as he is a GINGER

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Can you just hang fire till the Apprentice Final is over, then haway the lads

Jan 30, 2008

why would you want the OB in attendance, someone to hold your bag???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here