Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Group

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Are they a completely new group of kids or are some from Gully's Girls?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I never thought they were any good anyway tbh, just strolled about waving flags, even I would do that if i got a free ST ticket every year. :shrug:

Gully's Group OUT, we could make an extra £10-20k a year if we sold them STs to fans!

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
I'd like to think that Barber has more important things to do, rather than making radical changes to the cheerleading troupe!

Never been my kinda thing, but it seemed to 'fit' better before.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Can't see they are any better nor any worse, I'm just entirely "meh" as to their entire presence, whether they're girls bouncing around out of time rustling pom-poms or a mixed group of teenagers getting down with the kids with some crappy street dance routine. Who actually gives a TOSS? Judging by the X Factor & Britain's Got Talent, it appears the Great British Public has an appetite for that kind of pointless routine, so blame them, not Paul Barber.

I'm delighted you're 'meh' - as that's the most positive thing anyone has said so far in three pages of responses - everyone else is ENTIRELY negative about 'Gullys Group'.

It was horrendous, Barber if you're reading this, please God end it now. Totally embarrassing SHIT.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Forget about not very good dancers - and why did we never go for the ironic alternative, Gully's Gays? - one piece of mid-match entertainment that suddenly disappeared is the half-time scores. Call it Gully's Goals and bob's yer uncle!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm delighted you're 'meh' - as that's the most positive thing anyone has said so far in three pages of responses - everyone else is ENTIRELY negative about 'Gullys Group'.

It was horrendous, Barber if you're reading this, please God end it now. Totally embarrassing SHIT.

It's no more or less embarrassing than Gully's girls. They're the same girls, just wearing different clothes. And a couple of lads.

I struggle to grasp the notion that a bunch of blokes on a football message board are having a serious debate about the merits or otherwise of a bunch of amateur cheerleaders who, with the greatest of respect, are hardly the Dallas Cowgirls. Comedy gold.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I just presummed it was Gully Girls in tracksuits, cause it was cold and wet.

Have to agree with Edna. Hardly a major issue is it!!

Taking into account that when they perform only about 15% of the ground is full why are people so bothered ? Take them, leave them, Gully's girls or Gully's group - who can take them seriously when they are named after a dressed up club mascot - only those who are younger than 10 years old I would hope.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Girls, groups whatever they are called they are a pile of shite. I would rather the 20 of them got on a till in the West stand and served us the beer quicker at half time much better use of labour!

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
The kids liked Gully's Girls which is a good thing. The kids around me did not like Gully's Group which is not a good thing. Me? I felt a bit embarrassed.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think we should have a poll on here each week and give the winner the microphone for a 5 minute half time rant

Next week, we could have Edna on Portsmouth verses Mr Burns on Barnes - proper entertainment

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just when the girls were getting good they chuck a couple of lads in ????? One of the guys looked like my dad doing a Mick Jagger impersonation ! Sometimes in life somethings don't need changing. Why the constant meddling ????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here