Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I must admit the new outfits were a little bit unflattering for a few...

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I thought they looked fab - they were outside the ground welcoming fans as we arrived - lovely girls - giving up their time and supporting the club!

PSB maybe you need to engage your brain before you decide to type such ridiculous bullshit!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
No, just tucking into a good supper. I was pointing out that some of Gully's ( Gutty's girls ) need to shed a few pounds. The Palace cheer leaders put our's to shame.

So what you are saying is you like plastic looking girls with the cuprinol complexion. Give me natural gullys girls every time.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They are just girls having fun. They are not aspiring models, unlike the Crystals. They do a lot for the club and don't get paid, although I presume some do and they all get free tickets.

They are there for a bit of pre-match entertainment and community work. Not there to be judged on looks.

We know they look at NSC. Why would you be critical of their looks when you know they may well be reading it?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I like them, but I unfortunately missed their half time parade around the ground thing they do cos the little one needed a wee. Why couldn't he hold it until they'd gone past!!

Also I hope that this season they'll do it in front of the left side of the northstand, as last season they only ever did the right!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I like them, but I unfortunately missed their half time parade around the ground thing they do cos the little one needed a wee. Why couldn't he hold it until they'd gone past!!

He'd have exploded if he'd seen them parade near him...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just out of interest those offended, how is it different to players being slagged off on here? Navarro got particularly offended earlier last season when some said he was overweight iirc

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just out of interest those offended, how is it different to players being slagged off on here? Navarro got particularly offended earlier last season when some said he was overweight iirc

Do you think someone like Navarrowould give a toss if someone labelled him as being overweight? His detractors would be earning less than him. He is/was judged on his performances. Players are used to being rated.

Gully's Girls are just a bunch of girls having some fun. They've done nothing to deserve such negative comments.

We know the read this site. Why lay in to them?

Either way, I don't think any Albion player/performer/representative deserves being criticised in such a way.

Vitriol should be reserved for the enemy.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I just saw a photo of GG on Facebook and thought "Blimey - that's a brave choice of outfit", and have just seen this thread.

Make your own mind up.

Azfap2WCYAE6WwU.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here