Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's girls last night

Smeagull

Mar 20, 2012
I've got to say a massive well done to the Gully's girls for last nights performance. I thought it was pretty good and wasn't expecting all the fire breathing and stuff. Some might say it was a bit gimicky, but it was a massive step up from what they were doing last season and at the withdean.
Looks like they got some new slightly older recruits too which makes me feel a bit more comfortable staring at them. The brunette and blonde doing fire poi were particular hot!
Cheerleaders are the only thing Palace had up on us. Maybe that is no longer the case.

Anyway good game, great new seat, good evening all around. Just could have done with a god damn Albion goal!

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Yes you are, my daughter joined GG this season & said that was the case.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
I think they'll learn quickly NOT to 'breath' fire INTO the wind!
Wouldn't surprise me if there were a few scorched eyebrows last night!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Pictures?

ugly_cheerleaders_29.jpg

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
who is the fire breathing olive skinned tattoed chick, I like I like alot, but more seriously they did look quailty last night good routine and all looked to be enjoying it

who is the fire breathing olive skinned tattoed chick, I like I like alot, but more seriously they did look quailty last night good routine and all looked to be enjoying it

She must be the bitch who ate all the Balti Pies before half time last night. :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here