Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls/Gully's Group

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Here's this for starters.

A few rotters in there so they could easily be reduced to 6-8. Personally I'm not a fan of cheerleading at football (unless they're going to do the fire breathing stuff) but if there's a place for it they should be brought back. Maybe have them sponsored by a company for each game to reduce costs.

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
It's what she looks it's not what she actually is :facepalm:

I have 4 of them on the go at once :whistle:

That is all.

Four what? Fingers wrapped round your shaft whilst ******* yourself off to your sordid fantasies of bedding such a lovely young lady! :laugh:

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Whatever happened to the idea of a replacement of Gully's Girls being Gully's Group or something like that. Never happened did it, so we now have a bit of a void. Didn't they do more street dancing and were dressed in yellow for one or two matches and then fizzled out to nothing. I can understand why you don't want to supply half time entertainment because it stops people buying food/drink but what about before kick off and around the stadium.

Would be nice to see Gully's Girls back in a reduced form. I mean in numbers. A good tight unit of six-eight girls that perform before the match and attend other events promoting the club has to be a good thing. On those numbers surely we could afford to run it quite cheaply. Maybe get them selling lottery tickets in the concourses during half time and before and after the game. They would pay for themselves.

Did you really say ' a good tight unit'?

LOL

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
need something to entertain the crowd at half time like a penalty shootout or two local football teams in a mini sided game like they do at some away grounds i have been too

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Its no coincidence that the atmosphere has faded away since they were axed. Gully's Girls were part of the pre match build up.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here