Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Girls 2010-2011

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would comment but at 47 am dead below the waist.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
as long as they keep wiggling their bits for six thousand football fans, highlighting the importance of being attractive, whilst at the same time showing other girls their age the most efective way of drawing male attention, i'll do ANY of them.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I would comment but at 47 am dead below the waist.

and sometimes, above it. :lolol:

If you ever need any more photos or video Jo, I'm available to do a 'behind the scenes' special. Even the changing rooms.
I'm sure it would be pretty popular.

What?!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Gully's Girls - NSC's very own 'To Do' list.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
Can any of the new ones actually dance? unlike the old lot.

OH... Hi Len Goodman, didnt realise it was you there for a minute... we have heard all the slaggin Gullys Girls off before and frankly its a little old.. weldone your telling a group of young girls they cant dance, how very big of you be proud

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
First pic, blonde on the right.

Get your coat luv!:cute:

OH... Hi Len Goodman, didnt realise it was you there for a minute... we have heard all the slaggin Gullys Girls off before and frankly its a little old.. weldone your telling a group of young girls they cant dance, how very big of you be proud

Don't take any notice - that stuff comes from perennial losers who can't get girls and so they slag you off before you can 'reject' them first.
Be assured, winners like NMH approve wholeheartedly of Gully's Girls. :thumbsup:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Don't take any notice - that stuff comes from perennial losers who can't get girls and so they slag you off before you can 'reject' them first.
Be assured, winners like NMH approve wholeheartedly of Gully's Girls. :thumbsup:

Absolutely, the lad's obviously a bed-wetter.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
i dont mind CONSTRUCTIVE comments... but when we have all just got back at 8.30 at night from dancing for 2 hours trying to get our routine good for sat right then now is not the time x

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
i dont mind CONSTRUCTIVE comments... but when we have all just got back at 8.30 at night from dancing for 2 hours trying to get our routine good for sat right then now is not the time x

Jo, if it cheers you up at all I'd like to add the constructive comment that I'd like to bang you from here to next week. The wife also thinks you're pretty fit too after we stalked you at The Upper Beeding Country Fayre :love:

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing

I have not slagged off the new lot as i have not seen them dance yet, but to be fair some of the dancers from last season were completely out of time with the others and didnt seem to know what moves to make next. On the other hand some of you were actually rather good. Good luck for saturday just perform better than the lads tonight please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here