Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully'S Gang - am i being petty ?

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Am I being petty ?
My little boys card arrived today - he opened it all excited, and out dropped a photo of Murray.... now, seing as it was posted yesterday - the club knew he was/had left.... should I complain ?
I would understand if Murray was his nominated fav player - but it was the Legend himself, Gary Hart......

What would you do ?:clap:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Am I being petty ?
My little boys card arrived today - he opened it all excited, and out dropped a photo of Murray.... now, seing as it was posted yesterday - the club knew he was/had left.... should I complain ?
I would understand if Murray was his nominated fav player - but it was the Legend himself, Gary Hart......

What would you do ?:clap:

Have a friendly word with the club. Am sure they'll sort him out with something lovely.
T'is all about the family :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Stick it on the dartboard and go and buy one of Will Hoskins.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Get some perspective and carry on?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Have a friendly word with the club. Am sure they'll sort him out with something lovely.
T'is all about the family :thumbsup:

Good idea, knowing the club they'll give him two more.!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Which reminds me, the Sports Dreams shop, opened by Albion in the Community, on George Street, Hove, had a Southampton shirt on display this week...

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sue the pants off them for sending offensive material to a minor. Where there's blame there's a claim.

As that other Mr Murray says ' I absolutely did not deserve this' :D

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Colour the white stripes red, have a ceremonial cremation, then explain to him that every good thing comes to an end. Life is hard, unfair, and inevitably ends in failure.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Deary me, you pick 2 of your favourite players on the signing on form every year so I'm guessing you put yours as Murray . . .

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Major props to your boy's favourite player being Gary Hart. Has been my hero since I began following Brighton in 1999 too.

Maybe they sent a picture of Murray to warn him never to be a judas when he gets older?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here