Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Gully has changed

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Had a quick look on pages 1 and 2 but couldn’t see a thread.

Gully has had a bit of a make-over this summer.

[tweet]1551288935514611714[/tweet]

Maybe that’s what Tudor Baluta was actually doing all these last few years whilst at the club. He’s gone now and Gully has changed. Coincidence?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who the f**k is that with Butters?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Who the f**k is that with Butters?

84e91e227d1bf51c73099b80d3b7620a.jpg

See you Jimmy!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
gully-brighton-and-hove-albion-mascot-2BB52KB.jpg

Comparing, it simply looks like he realises the dreads could be consider cultural appropriation and he's just taken them out and has his own natural hair now, showing sensitivity to the more global audience we now have as a premier league team. Long overdue.

(to be clear, the above is intended very tongue in cheek)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
duckman.gif

What the hell are YOU staring at ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How timely - I’m going to take my son to his first game on Saturday and ALL he keeps asking me is “will gully be there?” “Can I meet gully?”

Anyone else have kids that have wanted to meet Gully and how does one go about dealing with such requests?

Thanks

A tired dad

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Daffy the duck!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Was going to make a chinese market thinspiration joke but it could just be who he’s stood next to. (I do know who it is) but as a WAG incoming transfer pic am not as impressed as the usual beach/holiday instagram photos. How’s his fifa card?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Let’s hope the kids are gully-ble enough to believe this imposter is the real deal.

Sorry.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Was going to make a chinese market thinspiration joke but it could just be who he’s stood next to. (I do know who it is) but as a WAG incoming transfer pic am not as impressed as the usual beach/holiday instagram photos. How’s his fifa card?

Let’s be honest here. Having Gully simultaneously pat you on the head whilst pointing to your boner is not a good look.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
gully-brighton-and-hove-albion-mascot-2BB52KB.jpg

Comparing, it simply looks like he realises the dreads could be consider cultural appropriation and he's just taken them out and has his own natural hair now, showing sensitivity to the more global audience we now have as a premier league team. Long overdue.

(to be clear, the above is intended very tongue in cheek)

Political correctness gone mad! You should be ashamed trying to pass it off as tongue in cheek. This needs exposing!:thumbsup::tantrum::smile::smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here