Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guillem Balague On Oscar Garcia

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Precisely my response.

English football and Spanish football differ in many ways. They like to keep the ball, we're not so fussed. They like technical players, we like Akinfenwa type brutuses, and finally, they like managers with hair. We like Rustle Salad types. Game, set and match.

Forever in Withdean Wanderer's shadow.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The top Germans have taken the English game to a level of speed, skill and physicality that we can only dream of.

I think we will see evidence of this next Tuesday. We are a 2nd tier nation in international football and the sooner we accept that, then we can possibly meet our expectations.I really hope we beat Germany and go on to well at the world cup. But I don't honestly think we are good enough to do either.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we will see evidence of this next Tuesday. We are a 2nd tier nation in international football and the sooner we accept that, then we can possibly meet our expectations.I really hope we beat Germany and go on to well at the world cup. But I don't honestly think we are good enough to do either.
When were we last a top tier team?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
How on earth could a seemingly right minded person, as you always seem to be, possibly NOT read my previous post and spot the thinly veiled sarcasm? ??? I understand why people like The Wizard missed it, but I'm suprised you did.

You caught me off guard with a left jab then right undercut, I can only apologise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here