Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guest tickets for Sundee

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So I've bought guest tickets under my name for a couple of malingers / glory hunters (delete as applicable) for Sunday, and selected to have them sent to my Google wallet. At the moment its still showing the ticket for the Muff game though.

I previously guested someone for the Spurs game earlier this season and I'm pretty sure I received his ticket as a PDF or QR code via email, which I just forwarded on to him, but this didn't seem to be an option this time. Will our 3 tickets just magically "appear" in my Google wallet nearer the time ? If so then how does that work at the turnstile ?

I'm so confused.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I could forward mine on no problem and they just use the link. My ones went straight to my wallet on phone (Apple). Have you gone back and clicked the link again?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I could forward mine on no problem and they just use the link. My ones went straight to my wallet on phone (Apple). Have you gone back and clicked the link again?
Just checked again - I've been a thicko. The email went to my spam account :facepalm:

Thread over. Feel free to delete mods.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So I've bought guest tickets under my name for a couple of malingers / glory hunters (delete as applicable) for Sunday, and selected to have them sent to my Google wallet. At the moment its still showing the ticket for the Muff game though.

I previously guested someone for the Spurs game earlier this season and I'm pretty sure I received his ticket as a PDF or QR code via email, which I just forwarded on to him, but this didn't seem to be an option this time. Will our 3 tickets just magically "appear" in my Google wallet nearer the time ? If so then how does that work at the turnstile ?

I'm so confused.
Should be a simple link in the confirmation email, click that and they will upload to google wallet. Did used to be a print at home pdf but that’s now only provided at additional cost.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just checked again - I've been a thicko. The email went to my spam account :facepalm:

Thread over. Feel free to delete mods.
Ban for defaming the club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here