Guess who i saw in the fish bowl last night??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
OK, i was out on a date last night, went in to the fish bowl for one final drink, and who should be siting there but our very own hero Mark Mcghee! think he was with his son, or might have been a rent boy i suppose, i really wanted to say something to him- but i couldnt think of anything that didnt have "wanker" "fat" or "scottish" in it, and i thought that would be a bit rude.

Incidently, whilst playing deal or no deal on the it box i got left with £20 and 70p- and f***ing lost! i was gutted as id been fined by ****ing british rail at brighton station and could have done with the winnings.

Last edited:

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
dangerously addictive them things, i have sunk many a coin into plenty of those in Brighton, and indeed all across the country! :lolol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yeah but great though arent they? im gutted they've got rid of crazy money- i was brilliant at it, won £30 quid in half an hour once.

daveyboybhafc2

Dec 5, 2003
Bath
bristolseagull said:
Yeah but great though arent they? im gutted they've got rid of crazy money- i was brilliant at it, won £30 quid in half an hour once.

crazy money was well good, i won £8 then another £8 straight away.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
bristolseagull said:
OK, i was out on a date last night, went in to the fish bowl for one final drink, and who should be siting there but our very own hero Mark Mcghee! think he was with his son, or might have been a rent boy i suppose, i really wanted to say something to him- but i couldnt think of anything that didnt have "wanker" "fat" or "scottish" in it, and i thought that would be a bit rude.

Incredibly f***ing rude given the good times we enjoyed during his reign.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
bristolseagull said:
what a twat you are

Incidently, whilst playing deal or no deal on the it box i got left with £20 and 70p- and f***ing lost! i was gutted as id been fined by ****ing british rail at brighton station and could have done with the winnings.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
bristolseagull said:

What he said ???

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
do think that maybe sometimes we should remember that mark is human and does have feelings!

i wanted him out as much as any1 else but now he is gone try 2 remeber the good times we had under him like cardiff and that 1st season in the championship.i know for a fact he was devestated at getting the sack shows what he thought of the club so i hope he gets back in 2 management quickly

mark mcghee :drink:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i used to have a pet goldfish
went by the name of 'harry the bastard'
it wasn't him per chance...............was it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports