Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guess What, We'll Probably Get Beat Next Weekend Also

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As we're clearing the air we might as well accept we'll get outsung by them as well.

It won't just be the Albion players who'll get owned by Bensgrandad's Spurs.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Personally I think it was the desire to be a cashless stadium that will ultimately be our downfall - it's a mistake.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
But will we turn on the players and come into the pitch with pitch forks and bottle lids and throw them at the players in rage as [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] has predicted?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
As we're clearing the air we might as well accept we'll get outsung by them as well.

It won't just be the Albion players who'll get owned by Bensgrandad's Spurs.

Obviously they will bang out that ripped of saints song for 90 minutes and tell us about Harry Kane being one of their own. You can’t compete with things like that in the stand either. I suggest a full boycott of this game by everyone

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We all know the teams in the top 10(ish) and the teams in the bottom 10 (ish) at the end of the season.
Points against the top 10 are bonus, points against the bottom 10 are a necessity. Those games are the games that make the league, for us exciting.... playing the big boys is just entertaining.
4th from bottom is fine with me.
This. The 19 games at The Amex each season are a consistent delight. When one of the established Big 6 rolls into town you get to watch in real life some of the best footballers in the world against an Albion team that also contains incredibly good footballers. When it's one of the other 13 teams then there is a different type of excitement and a greater focus on us getting a result. I love it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This. The 19 games at The Amex each season are a consistent delight. When one of the established Big 6 rolls into town you get to watch in real life some of the best footballers in the world against an Albion team that also contains incredibly good footballers. When it's one of the other 13 teams then there is a different type of excitement and a greater focus on us getting a result. I love it.

Glad that someone does. My mojo is so low at present that l'm wrestling with going to Gorings Mead to watch Horsham YMCA take on top of the table Lancing instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here