Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess the ground - UK

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Millmoor 'end' is the Tivoli end and like you say not Bury. Looking again at the smaller picture,that looks like the Tivoli end,the newer picture is i think the away end at Millmoor ? Earth stadium does that have anything to do the Booths of Rotherham ?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Correct. They shared the ground with St Helens Town (previous FA Vase winners) for several years and this was taken at a St Helens Town v FCUM League match at Knowsley Road in 1999.

I like that, now we really are setting a standard, this thread could get very interesting indeed!

Here within lies the problem. Saddo alert, I've NEVER posted a pic in 5000 posts of drivel, I'll see what i can do.
Just right click a pic and choose 'copy image URL', then paste it into your post. If the URL gives the club or ground name, then best pick another. If it's OK, delete it, click the square picture symbol, right click the highlighted http:// part and paste over it. Then click OK, then submit.
If you're using Linux or a Mac, then I am clueless.

Last edited:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
images

Mind you the away end at Millmoor is all seated,and i can't see any seats !!
But the installation of seats didn't predate the formation of FCUM.
Millmoor 'end' is the Tivoli end and like you say not Bury. Looking again at the smaller picture,that looks like the Tivoli end,the newer picture is i think the away end at Millmoor ?
This pic shows it's the far end
13383043a7889531225ml.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here