Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess the beach

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Inspired by the thread that Edna started about the best beach in Sussex I thought it would break the tedium to have a thread where you have to guess the beach...the winner gets to post their favourite for us all to guess...so here we go with the first offering:

Copy%20of%20Boutique%20Turkey%20-%20Olu%20Deniz%20Beach.jpg

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Can't be Worthing, there is no pier and those mountains are a bit higher than the Downs!!!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Inspired by the thread that Edna started about the best beach in Sussex I thought it would break the tedium to have a thread where you have to guess the beach...the winner gets to post their favourite for us all to guess...so here we go with the first offering:

Copy%20of%20Boutique%20Turkey%20-%20Olu%20Deniz%20Beach.jpg

Deniz Beach, Turkey?:lol:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yup, Olu deniz near Fethiye.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I went there in the summer of 87, the place was almost deserted...maybe 20-30 people on the whole beach...there had been no development at all, just a cafe at one end and a bar at the other, it really was idyllic. We stayed in Fethiye which was a huge building site after being seriously damaged in an earthquake the year before, seem to remember we gatecrashed a wedding (by mistake) and wrote loads of Albion graffiti on the wall of a bar...at the invitation of the landlord!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Definitely Rio - two big beaches there, but looks like Copacabana.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here