• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Pep Guardiola says he would never prevent a player who wants to leave Manchester City from joining a Premier League rival because that would be the mindset of a “small club”.

Asked if he had ever stopped a player from joining a rival before, Guardiola said: “Never, ever. I give my opinion to the club and they decide if the transfer suits both sides and the player. Why? I think that means you are a small club. Big clubs, they don’t prefer [care], they make decisions for the benefit of all three parties; players and both clubs, and agents sometimes."

So by default, we are 'no small club' in the mind of the Guardiola?

And can we sing Foden?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Would be interesting to see what he would say and do if Ederson, Stones & Haaland all wanted to join Man U tomorrow.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Any size is a comparative. What do you compare us to?

Vs: Citeh, ManU, Arsenal, Spuds, Barca, RM, Bayern etc.... Yes we are imo.

Vs: Fulham, Burnley, Brentford, Muff, Them Lot, about evens.

Vs: the vast majority of the Championship clubs such as Hull, QPR, Cardiff, PNE, Bristol City etc.. and everyone below Championship level, yes we are.

Well that's what I keep telling my wife anyway.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is it just me, or does anyone else find Pep incredibly irritating almost every time he opens his mouth?

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
City aren’t a ‘big club’, they are a wealthy club. There is a massive difference as they will find out when the oil runs dry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here