Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guardian Comment Generator

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All I look for in a paper is well written, thoughtful articles and reportage and fiery hatred of the Tory's bordering on the frightening. The Guardian is right up my straza.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Trouble is, its bad for the environment. I know I was up all night agonising about whether i should eat more Tofu for the ability to go at it like a Duracell bunny but concerned about the impact this would have on my carbon footprint. The middle classes have a lot to think about.

Is tofu bad for the environment? | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Trouble is, its bad for the environment. I know I was up all night agonising about whether i should eat more Tofu for the ability to go at it like a Duracell bunny but concerned about the impact this would have on my carbon footprint. The middle classes have a lot to think about.

Is tofu bad for the environment? | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Aye, they do. Like running business' that keep poor people in work and generally making the world more comfortable and enjoyable for all.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
This was generated on mine....

I don't go to the pub often since I hate commercial lagers, but I was drinking an American Pale Ale with a friend yesterday and it really got us thinking. I would rather vote for the BNP than let my three year old eat anything sold in Asda! It's all Thatcher's fault.

Actually thought [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] had hacked it!!!!! :D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This was generated on mine....

I don't go to the pub often since I hate commercial lagers, but I was drinking an American Pale Ale with a friend yesterday and it really got us thinking. I would rather vote for the BNP than let my three year old eat anything sold in Asda! It's all Thatcher's fault.

Actually thought [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] had hacked it!!!!! :D

It's a fine line between Asda and the BNP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here