Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V (gameplay vid)

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Really unsure what to do here.

1: I don't have a PS3 (sold 2 months ago).
2: Going to buy a PS4 on release.
3: Really want GTA.
4: Don't want to buy another PS3 just for 2 months and then lose money on it when I sell it on.

What do I do!? :shrug:

You can buy second hand 360/ps3 for about 40 quid.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Bought myself a PS3 in January when they were predicting a spring release. Bought myself Hitman Absolution and Battlefield 3. Completed Hitman in a few days, barely even looked at Battlefield. Only use my PS3 now for Netflix, but when this comes out I can see myself going off the radar for a good week or two minimum. Not a gamer at all these days but this looks unbelievably good.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
It's like they mixed GTA 4 with Saints Row, which if done (and it looks like it has been) will be amazing. Can't wait.

That just looks epic. As much of a sucker as I am for getting the new FIFA every year with the new squads, kits & gameplay etc am quite willing to pass on '14 if it means can get GTA V. Bought IV start of year second hand and haven't or near to completing as others have said the non mission stuff is just a bore on the whole! Cannot wait for this and the online looks epic as well!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah, i'm going to have to call my clients and tell them that i'm going to be unavailable for at least 3 months.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bought myself a PS3 in January when they were predicting a spring release. Bought myself Hitman Absolution and Battlefield 3. Completed Hitman in a few days, barely even looked at Battlefield. Only use my PS3 now for Netflix, but when this comes out I can see myself going off the radar for a good week or two minimum. Not a gamer at all these days but this looks unbelievably good.

Pick up BF3 now you are sersiously missing out and BF4 looks epic too.

you will not regret it, altough i can see it being tough to get into as its been out for almost 2 years now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here