Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If you've done the missions already you haven't spent enough time banging strippers, watching films or playing tennis :lolol:

The films are great. I particularly liked the one about the lonely British robot

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I've got 10 of the freaks and strangers missions left and then that's it, narrative wise.

I'm going to go exploring properly after that, find all the spaceships parts, get all the properties etc.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've got 10 of the freaks and strangers missions left and then that's it, narrative wise.

I'm going to go exploring properly after that, find all the spaceships parts, get all the properties etc.

Is there any way to track one of the F&S missions if you just can't find them? Any hints as to where they are without just looking them up online?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
GTA Online feels like such a MASSIVE bonus. Can't wait. Got my crew of 3 all ready to go.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Just picked up an Xbox copy from Argos, Western Road. Had a couple left if anyone is looking. Roll on 5pm.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Is there any way to track one of the F&S missions if you just can't find them? Any hints as to where they are without just looking them up online?

They show up as you progress through the game and stay there until you've done them, don't they?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

Good question, some of them give you a coloured circle over the general area that you should be looking in, others such as the bounty hunt ones don't appear to show up. Still haven't done any of those, in fact.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good question, some of them give you a coloured circle over the general area that you should be looking in, others such as the bounty hunt ones don't appear to show up. Still haven't done any of those, in fact.

I did the first bounty hunt one, I managed to find it on the map pretty easy. I've tried finding the 2nd and I'm buggered if I can see the location anywhere. They're pretty tough to work out just from the picture on the phone.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just so people know towards the end of the game if you want the best ending select option C, the others aren't great. (For those who don't know there's 3 alternate endings)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gutted. I spent ages touching up that stripper, chatting her up and getting her to like me. So she agrees to go home with me, she's waiting for me outside the back of the club, I steal a car, come round the corner to pick her up - and accidentally run her over.

FML.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Gutted. I spent ages touching up that stripper, chatting her up and getting her to like me. So she agrees to go home with me, she's waiting for me outside the back of the club, I steal a car, come round the corner to pick her up - and accidentally run her over.

FML.

:(

tumblr_m6iaf2s7bp1qev756.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

FML.

OR you get her in the car then crash it and she gets out the car and runs off scared, I'll admit I ran her over after that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They show up as you progress through the game and stay there until you've done them, don't they?

I think I'm getting confused between the F&S missions - which turn up on your Map as a big ? question mark, and the random one off moments like someone getting mugged, which simply turn up as a small blue or red(?) dot, and then disappear if you're out of range.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I think I'm getting confused between the F&S missions - which turn up on your Map as a big ? question mark, and the random one off moments like someone getting mugged, which simply turn up as a small blue or red(?) dot, and then disappear if you're out of range.

Do those random occurances ever reapear? I was driving down the highway one time, saw the dot, went to explore and it was the deal gone wrong in forest. I picked up the case, drove off. killed the people chasing me yet have still not got the money you are due to earn from it ($5k from memory of looking into it onlin. Have I missed something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here