Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
How's everyone liking it?

Some absolutely quality missions

Love it. Just done the first Jewellery heist , only playing as Franklyn and Michael currently. When does the third character appear

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Love it. Just done the first Jewellery heist , only playing as Franklyn and Michael currently. When does the third character appear

Almost straight after heist. Michael & Franklin lie low and it then cuts to the nutter Trevor. You won't be able to cut back to the other two characters for a while whilst your playing Trevor.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I've had some class random occurances while playing as trevor. There was a load of OB nicking these two blokes so I went over to look and picked up two cases that each had $5k in them. I also saw a dot light up on the map so went to it and someone drugged and stripped me and I woke up a day later on a train track and had to get out the way of a train. Trevor has been doing missions only waering a pair of Y fronts ever since!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Almost straight after heist. Michael & Franklin lie low and it then cuts to the nutter Trevor. You won't be able to cut back to the other two characters for a while whilst your playing Trevor.

Started playing him around 2mins after posting that!. Absolutly love the game so far.

Just played the mission where Trevor and Michael 'rescue' his daughter from the reality TV show hosted by Lazlow.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Just started yesterday.

Spent a few hours on it, mainly just driving round doing silly things. Not overly impressed so far and not sure I'm keen on the multi character option, but need to get through a few more missions before I see if I'm going to get hooked or not. Shooting aliens was a bit odd..

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Just started yesterday.

Spent a few hours on it, mainly just driving round doing silly things. Not overly impressed so far and not sure I'm keen on the multi character option, but need to get through a few more missions before I see if I'm going to get hooked or not. Shooting aliens was a bit odd..

Wait til your son drugs you.... weirdest mission ever. Comes straight after doing Yoga too.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Just got back from a 2 week holiday and decided not to pre-order this.
It was the wrong choice. I'm now incredibly jealous.
Anyone know of anywhere with Xbox versions left between Hove and Worthing?
The 10 nearest Argos stores are sold out, even Amazon are apparently sold out...
Thought they'd have restocked by now.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just banged a prostitute. Oh and a stripper begged me to take her home on account of touching her up while she was dancing.
:D that's great - but how are you getting on with the game?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just got back from a 2 week holiday and decided not to pre-order this.
It was the wrong choice. I'm now incredibly jealous.
Anyone know of anywhere with Xbox versions left between Hove and Worthing?
The 10 nearest Argos stores are sold out, even Amazon are apparently sold out...
Thought they'd have restocked by now.

Have you tried Sainsburys/Tesco/Asda? May have some in stock -

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The amount of detail in the world is ridiculous. The backfire from a car can light a trail of petrol for crying out loud

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here