Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Do the characters not do what you tell them to!?

There are three characters and you can switch between them as and when you choose. When you're controlling one, the other two go about their lives until you jump into their shoes

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
Theres a fairly big cock up in the official guide, the mission "Hotel Assassination" is missing from the book :facepalm:

No idea how to do it.

If I'm thinking of the right one, then simply drive to the top of the car park and snipe the guy when he walks to the car(the left one of the two cars). He leaves the hotel when the countdown gets to 0:00.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If I'm thinking of the right one, then simply drive to the top of the car park and snipe the guy when he walks to the car(the left one of the two cars). He leaves the hotel when the countdown gets to 0:00.

I am pretty sure it's the right hand car, it's more of a jeep, the guy you need to shoot is in red but yep. Go to the top of the carpark, climb onto the wall so you're a hairs bredth from falling, snipe him, get back on the roof, get on your bike and stunt jump off the carpark like an absolute boss.

Oh! Please invest in Betta Pharmacuticals before you do it as well, invest pretty much all your money, you make a mad profit in 12 hours of ingame time.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I'm stuck! I can't do the mission where you need to get the boat back, I just can't drive and shoot at the same time. Its driving me mad!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
It took a few goes to realise it but before each Assassination mission, that wheelchair fella will hint at who to buy stocks from. Before killing the target, go large on those shares, once you've killed them you basically double your money.

The Hotel Assassination -- Invest In Betapharmasuticals

The Multi Target Assassination -- Invest In Debonaire

The Vice Assassination -- Lester doesn't hint at Fruit shares during the initial conversation but unable to clarify due to BAWSAQ maintenance.

The Bus Assassination -- Same again for this mission. Lester suggests avoiding Vapid Motor Company, so sell if you have any shares in that company.

Construction Assassination -- Invest In Gold Coast Development.

Switch characters before starting a Lester mission and bang all their money on the above mentioned shares, and voila.

Last edited:

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
How do you actually use the blimp? I ring up the blimp company who say they are dropping it off but then nothing appears to happen...

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Theres a fairly big cock up in the official guide, the mission "Hotel Assassination" is missing from the book :facepalm:

No idea how to do it.

If however like me you do not already have a sniper rifle. Use your MPV and shoot the guy from the ground floor. Just him not the est of them. Then drive out the back of the car park and leggit

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
It took a few goes to realise it but before each Assassination mission, that wheelchair fella will hint at who to buy stocks from. Before killing the target, go large on those shares, once you've killed them you basically double your money.

The Hotel Assassination -- Invest In Betapharmasuticals

The Multi Target Assassination -- Invest In Debonaire

The Vice Assassination -- Lester doesn't hint at Fruit shares during the initial conversation but unable to clarify due to BAWSAQ maintenance.

The Bus Assassination -- Same again for this mission. Lester suggests avoiding Vapid Motor Company, so sell if you have any shares in that company.

Construction Assassination -- Invest In Gold Coast Development.

Switch characters before starting a Lester mission and bang all their money on the above mentioned shares, and voila.

Handy to know!

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Anyone had a problem with Garages?

After the first heist, I went a spent 99k on a shiny car for Franklin and another 30k odd on upgrades. All seemed dandy for a while up until I moved to a new house in the vinewood hills. After lovingly parking my flourescent green supercar in the garage, I took Franklin for a nose around his new abode, got bored and went to fetch the gooseberry car for further shenanigans. Woe! The garage was empty! No matter thought I and jumped into Franklin's stock Buffalo, raced on down to the Garages near his aunt's house thinking that surely my car would be there, there was no need to panic. Alas, no. The garage was empty. So, off to the impound I trotted thinking that this is the only place remaining I can check, but surely my car would be there. Two stolen (and thereafter abandoned hence their place in the impound) cars, $500 later and I still have no idea where the green car has gone. I forced Franklin off a bridge in despair.

Seriously, where's my bloody car?

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Indeed I did and it is empty. As if I never bought the car at all, which is not true, because I still have the delivery e-mails and distinctly remember bombing around in a flourscent green convertable. Spooky, if not a little irritating.

I shall just avoid purchasing cars in future :(

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Just banged a prostitute. Oh and a stripper begged me to take her home on account of touching her up while she was dancing.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Indeed I did and it is empty. As if I never bought the car at all, which is not true, because I still have the delivery e-mails and distinctly remember bombing around in a flourscent green convertable. Spooky, if not a little irritating.

I shall just avoid purchasing cars in future :(

This happened to me too - because I left the car and went on a mission. However it turned up after switching players and then going back to Frank's house and both the car and green bike were there!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
In three months we've had the Last of Us and GTA V released. What a great time to be a gamer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here