Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I also like how you have to get your jump timing right or you stack it over the fence or rock.

As for training Chop you just have to feed him, give him water, play mini games with him and clean his poo up and you can train 3 commands with him.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I also like how you have to get your jump timing right or you stack it over the fence or rock.

As for training Chop you just have to feed him, give him water, play mini games with him and clean his poo up and you can train 3 commands with him.

while running, press jump, then circle on the playstation controller and he will either tackle somebody or STACK it, absolutely hilarious results doing that last night - like watching somebody free-running whilst on bath salts

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Managed to get onto iFruit and bag CGULL as my number plate, couldn't fit my whole my gamer tag jello the cgull but that will do nicely.
Day off today so will spend a fair few hours roaming and doing a few missions. :thumbsup:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Anyone discovered anything else fun to do? There's only so much getting nicked for beating the shit out of everyone in titty bars I can do.... :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Has anybody had 3 or 4 stars yet police wise?

Go to the airport and start shooting guards and stuff - gets you to 4 stars nicely also if you are after a laugh use some of the cheats you can get bullets that blow up and fire bullets, cruel but hilarious.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Anyone discovered anything else fun to do? There's only so much getting nicked for beating the shit out of everyone in titty bars I can do.... :lolol:

Go to the nearest highway or busy road and throw the ball for Chop to fetch across the other side of the road.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Wild dogs!

Just crashed a blimp.

I crashed landed mine onto the top of a skyscraper then got stuck up there. Was pretty fun jumping off though. Now playing tennis as Michael, should get round to the main missions after getting side-tracked today nicking a speedboat, driving it right to the top of the map then getting hoplessly lost in the desert. Hitching a train ride home was also fun.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Also where the **** does Chop go? I had the bone icon in the back of Franklin's garden but went to sleep instead, when I woke up he's not there just a dog house

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its a great game.

Although I cant play it anymore as my controller wont charge, tried all the USB ports and nothing, either going to be replacing an £8 lead or a £40 controller - not good.

ram1992

Mar 11, 2008
The Great Unknown
Its a great game.

Although I cant play it anymore as my controller wont charge, tried all the USB ports and nothing, either going to be replacing an £8 lead or a £40 controller - not good.

I got a controller with recharge lead and battery pack for £8 on ebay the other day - worth looking, people are selling now ahead of the xbox one release

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just crashed the blimp into the sea, alerted a police boat and dived under water to hide... Thought I'd got away then got ate by a shark :lolol: Only in GTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here