Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I downloaded the iFruit app on my Iphone, and its wont letme sign in, saying server problems or something, anyone else had that problem?

I'm having problems connecting to the iFruit app too.

I went hiking in the mountains yesterday night and got eaten by a mountain lion / cougar!

Crashes all the time for me too.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just picked mine up. Bought munches now waiting to go home! Seemingly traffic has never gone slower!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
For people who have got this far already, 1st major mission, quiet or loud? Trying not to spoil anything here..

Any how nuts is Trevor!!! Really enjoy playing as him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So what's everyone's fave radio station - have to say I am liking West Coast CLassics

I'm playing as Franklin and feel this is the station he'd like most as well so always listen to that as him, it's great.

In just 2 game days I did a number of missions, looked after my mates dog and took on a gang with him, helped a paparazzi get some shots of a celeb, bought and sold stocks on the stock exchange, watched a hilariously pretentious foreign film at the cinema with Lemar, helped a woman get her purse back from a robber, tested my shooting on the firing range, and LOADS more. I love this game.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I love West Coast Classics as I'm mowing down pedestrians on the sidewalk and then outrunning the 5-0 as they tail me in hot pursuit.

The radio commercials are fantastic too...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I've taken a break from missions and spent a bit of time on the firing range tonight whilst listening to the game (in real life) - great fun.

I must say, some of the best missions are the random ones that pop up every now and then.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Either I have fidgety thumbs or the 'Copters are harder to control in this one? I don't know if its supposed to be turbulence or something, but even with a flying skill of 100 it's still all over the shop.

Oh and how SLOW is the submarine?!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Anyone noticed how long it takes to get the cops off your back? Annoying!

This is one of my favourite parts of the game. Rather than just having to drive faster than them as in previous iterations you actually have to shake them off. Weave in and out of traffic, take side roads and then once the map has stopped flashing find somewhere to hide.

I've not attempted an on-foot escape yet. That will be tonight.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's fine except for when you're trying to do a vital mission and you 'accidently ' run someone over and the cops just will not leave you alone but yes I suppose makes the game a little more realistic

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
How do you use the Fruit App to train Chop ect.? Can you access it just through his phone or to you have to set something up on real life tinternet?
This game is so addictive!

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
How do you use the Fruit App to train Chop ect.? Can you access it just through his phone or to you have to set something up on real life tinternet?
This game is so addictive!

It's an app you download for the iPhone (don't know if the android version is out yet)

Be aware though it keeps sending annoying push messages

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here