gta 5

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Having a ball but, is it me or are there hardly any random buildings to go into other than a few hairdressers and gun stores?

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
haven't been to the cinema yet. But been to the strip club several times for a few private dances. You can even touch the dancers! word of warning though if the security goons catch you, you literally get thrown out of the club!

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
After eating a few grams of mushrooms, I spent literally 5 straight hours just cruising around the map in driver view mode lol. Absolutely love the new driving dynamics and the open spaces that GTA IV lacked. Liberty city felt a little too claustrophobic for my liking.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This is epic!!

Spent quite a bit of time just exploring once I'd done a few missions. It is absolutely huge. Did a few hookers and managed to go home with one of the strippers, if you get her like level to the top without getting thrown out you go back to her place :drool:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Is anyone having problems downloading it off psn? It was at 50% last night so thought it would be ready this morning . Checked it and it's at 4%

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I played it for four hours last night and must've done five or six story missions at most. Spent the rest of the time wandering around the city, going to a strip club (and seducing the dancer, going home with her and now I get texts from her quite often - she's a bit clingy), riding the rollercoaster on the pier, punching strangers then trying to hide from the police and flying the blimp.

The city looks fantastic from the sky although, if you do have the blimp, don't do what I did and jump out assuming it had a parachute in it... Michael fell to a gruesome death by his front door

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
BBC reporting that someone was stabbed, attacked with a brick and robbed in North London after buying GTA 5 in ASDA last night - of course some idiots will blame it on the game.....
Oh and still no sign, never buying a game online again - this is a joke now. Yodel have said it might not be here for another 5 hours yet !!

Hopefully not, as it pretty much means i wont be playing it at all today......left Gatwick 9 hours ago and still no sign of it.

Going to be a big complaint being sent to them tomorrow.

Its here !!!!

Delivery driver didnt like it when i said that id be making a complaint about how long it took.

This thread is comedy gold with the Star of Irony being Hawktheseagull

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I'm having problems connecting to the iFruit app too.

I went hiking in the mountains yesterday night and got eaten by a mountain lion / cougar!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports