Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
OK, after much soul searching I have convinced myself that what I am going to buy is not so much a 'game' but more of one of life's essential experiences.

Therefore....which stores have still got it??? I aim to hit Lyons Farm, Holmbush then Sainsbury's Portslade. Anyone been to any of them recently?

lyons farm has in stock just been there argos

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Hopefully not, as it pretty much means i wont be playing it at all today......left Gatwick 9 hours ago and still no sign of it.

Going to be a big complaint being sent to them tomorrow.

Is that from Amazon? I vowed never to pre order again online for the same reason
Feel sorry for you. However, pop round with a crate of beers .....:)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Is that from Amazon? I vowed never to pre order again online for the same reason
Feel sorry for you. However, pop round with a crate of beers .....:)

ASDA :facepalm: As im a manager, i get staff discount making it the cheapest - but they use Yodel it turns out.

Never pre-ordering online again except from Amazon. Pre-ordered the guide with them for only £7 and it turned up first class in the post at 12PM.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
ASDA :facepalm: As im a manager, i get staff discount making it the cheapest - but they use Yodel it turns out.

Never pre-ordering online again except from Amazon. Pre-ordered the guide with them for only £7 and it turned up first class in the post at 12PM.

Ah okay. Hope it arrives soon!!!

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Well you guys enjoy, I'm in Vienna for work this week so have to wait until after the Bolton game( heading straight to Amex from LHR) when I get home to play it!

All I keep hearing about is how good it is!!

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
So what's the going rate that people paid for the game then? I've just been over to my local Tesco and picked up a copy for £38. Unfortunately not likely to get out of work until late, then need to format a memory stick with the Xbox (anyone any idea how the hell I do that??) to install the 8GB on so not likely to get much playing time this evening...

35 for me with free postage off amazon. Now I look and the price has gone up to £52! Plus delivery :-O moral:- always pre order

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I've been rushing to get home from work all day for this and I've even cut short my usuall 30 minute poo to just 7 minutes :rave: here we go!!!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
32 Year 11 boys absent from my daughter's school today. That's good parenting for you.

Of course, I have absolutely no evidence to back that inference up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here