Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Help! I swapped my internet provider to BT a couple of weeks and ever since my XBOX live has not been right. I've been trying to download the FIFA demo but it is just ridiculously slow, I left it for an hour night and it had only downloaded 11%. I have tried wired and wireless and its exactly the same. Do I need to change some settings on my router or XBOX to get it working properly, it was fine with Sky previously. I've tried googling but can't find anything helpful or I don't understand it as I am not the most technical. The internet speed on my phone and laptop is fine.

I need it working properly as I cant wait to play GTA5, it sounds immense. Any help much appreciated.

So what's the going rate that people paid for the game then? I've just been over to my local Tesco and picked up a copy for £38. Unfortunately not likely to get out of work until late, then need to format a memory stick with the Xbox (anyone any idea how the hell I do that??) to install the 8GB on so not likely to get much playing time this evening...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I popped out to get it at lunch. I'm now trying to keep myself busy at work so the rest of the day flies by

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Can I just make it clear that I hate every single one of you. My only plans for the next few months were to hit the gym, pass a couple of accreditations for work and to get out on the bike more. That is all gone.

Copy in hand, can't wait to get home from work and get stuck in now :clap:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Right, I think it's time I leave this thread alone for a few days just in case anyone, accidentally or otherwise, spoils anything!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Through the phone i believe.

The van in which the game is on left Gatwick nearly 6 hours ago now - the actual post turned up just before 12.The lesson here - just use Royal Mail instead of paying for a courier.

Thanks, been desperately searching the pause menu

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dumb question but how the **** do you save?

Open your phone by pressing down(?) on the D-pad. You can't save for quite a while early on, you have to get through some of the story first I think.

It's stupidly good, and GTA Online looks like it could actually take over my life.

I'm self employed and that is VERY dangerous.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Through the phone i believe.

The van in which the game is on left Gatwick nearly 6 hours ago now - the actual post turned up just before 12.The lesson here - just use Royal Mail instead of paying for a courier.

The real lesson is to just buy it at tescos!

I wasn't even going to buy it until I started reading this thread and I've got mine before some of you who pre-ordered :cry:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
The driving is damn hard. Lemar called me a small dicked nigga a lot :(

Anyone else like prank calling emergency services a lot :lolol:

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
So what's the going rate that people paid for the game then? I've just been over to my local Tesco and picked up a copy for £38. Unfortunately not likely to get out of work until late, then need to format a memory stick with the Xbox (anyone any idea how the hell I do that??) to install the 8GB on so not likely to get much playing time this evening...

I've not done it myself but I read that it's pretty easy. Plug the memory stick in and go to system then storage. Hopefully it should have recognised the stick in the USB port and it gives you an option to format it.

Sounds easy, so it obviously won't be. Good luck though!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
BBC reporting that someone was stabbed, attacked with a brick and robbed in North London after buying GTA 5 in ASDA last night - of course some idiots will blame it on the game.....

Oh and still no sign, never buying a game online again - this is a joke now. Yodel have said it might not be here for another 5 hours yet !!

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Getting GTA V ? Theres an app for that - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/429537/gta-5-ifruit-app-released/

An actual app modelled on the in-game phone. Can customise cars on the go, and they will be ready for you when you return !!
Right own up who's already taken ALBION from the license plate making app.... I've had to settle for A1BION... I wanted it to match my real car plate.......

photo.JPG

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
OK, after much soul searching I have convinced myself that what I am going to buy is not so much a 'game' but more of one of life's essential experiences.

Therefore....which stores have still got it??? I aim to hit Lyons Farm, Holmbush then Sainsbury's Portslade. Anyone been to any of them recently?

albionite

May 20, 2009
OK, after much soul searching I have convinced myself that what I am going to buy is not so much a 'game' but more of one of life's essential experiences.

Therefore....which stores have still got it??? I aim to hit Lyons Farm, Holmbush then Sainsbury's Portslade. Anyone been to any of them recently?

Tescos Durrington still has it £38

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here