Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I have no idea and apparently I wont have any idea until tomorrow at the earliest as according to the postie, it isnt in the post for my house.

Whether hes winding me up ive no idea, but god help Amazon if it doesnt turn up !!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It is.... Epic as expected, I'd imagine the silence on here is because people are glued to the game, those who got it at midnight are now in a trance like state in front of the game, eyes blood shocked and sitting in mix of different bodily fluids :lolol:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
It is.... Epic as expected, I'd imagine the silence on here is because people are glued to the game, those who got it at midnight are now in a trance like state in front of the game, eyes blood shocked and sitting in mix of different bodily fluids :lolol:

Is it different to GTAIV? I mean, do you still have some nobber phoning you up every 5 minutes wanting to go bowling?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm picking it up on my lunch break then rushing home this afternoon to play it

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I've been playing it for 2 minutes and i'm stuck already! What do you do when you've killed the security guard and then you have to go and take cover, then what? I'm waiting.... and waiting... and nothing's happening!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've been playing it for 2 minutes and i'm stuck already! What do you do when you've killed the security guard and then you have to go and take cover, then what? I'm waiting.... and waiting... and nothing's happening!

You start to feel guilty about taking the life of an innocent man whose family will now grieve over him and whose children will grow up without a father. Eventually you decide to hand yourself in to the police and take the punishment that the justice system hands out to you to try and compensate for the loss of life.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Any tips on what to do while waiting for the 8gb installation?

post-7026-0-94222100-1338806787.gif

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012

A bomb should blow the door off then you go outside with the other dudes and start picking off cops.

Yes, I have been playing it all night. Hardly any queue at Asda Hollingbury too (in comparison to what I heard of in Churchill Sq)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good so far, only played about 45 mins but fascinated to explore the city, feels absolutely massive and like a lot is going on. Driving very fast is VERY fun, the driving controls feel sturdier than in GTA4. Also the shooting mechanic feels much better, more in line with CoD or GoW.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
mine is royal mail - tracking number doesnt work

most likely scenario is they get to my flat, dont try the doorbell (nobody is in, but they wouldnt anyway) check the front door, if its open, leave it in the lobby, if not, **** off with it

either way, some nobber who has a clue its gta V day will nick it, or i have to wait until WEDS to pick it up from the post office as i get home too late from work for the collection office to be open

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Just went to sainsburys west hove. They literally have hundreds left. Sold less than 10 according to the girl on the desk.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Been playing for a couple of hours, excellent so far.

Oh can I add, I LOVE this guy!

250px-DogFive.png

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Asda marina have plenty in stock at 39.97, 5.02p cheaper than game where I collected mine this morning :laugh:

Just about to head home for a long enjoyable session :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here