Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Had lots of air bound fun last night. Flew the blimp into the international airport and stole a Lear jet. Later I flew the Lear jet into the Air Force base and stole a fighter jet. Managed to evade the missiles and it's now tucked safely away in my hanger. Wondering what I might be able to destroy with my missiles tonight...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
That seems to be permanently down for maintenance. Have never been able to log in. Am I doing something wrong? Must be 50% through the game now.

Is your console connected to the internet and signed in? BAWSAQ takes data from all players, so needs the network while the other one is local and offline

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Been playing GTA online all morning. Sooooo much fun hunting down other players online

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Been playing this for a week now and I'm pretty disappointed. Expected a step on from the last game but it's much the same, crappy characters acting and story and uninspiring missions so far.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well they are hardly going to tell you that are they with the new consoles so close now as it would reduce sales.

GTA5 won't be on any of the new consoles - confirmed by Dan Houser from Rockstar Games.

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
Anyone else on NSC had their character deleted from online mode?? Mine was deleted yesterday, seems like a lot of users are having this problem judging by twitter.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Been playing this for a week now and I'm pretty disappointed. Expected a step on from the last game but it's much the same, crappy characters acting and story and uninspiring missions so far.

:eek:, You must be a hard man to please....

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

Its definately a step up since the last game, i think the characters and missions are great fun. Trevor has to be one of the all time great characters on any game, being a able to switch between tbe three is really good too, all the tiny details are incredible and the graphics are better. Dont see how it isnt an improvement tbh

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
may I just add that I HATE the boring "drive miles to a destination" missions. What's the googling point? All I do if try to speed it up by going cross-country and dying. Dull, dull, dull.

And what is Trevor doing never wearing a seatbelt? Clunk Clink with every trip!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
may I just add that I HATE the boring "drive miles to a destination" missions. What's the googling point? All I do if try to speed it up by going cross-country and dying. Dull, dull, dull.

And what is Trevor doing never wearing a seatbelt? Clunk Clink with every trip!

Ah you see when I play GTA that's one of my favourite parts of the game, the long cross country road trips where all array of things happen, normal police chases or getting eaten by wild animals :lolol: Just personal preference I suppose

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Agreed with the above. Part of the fun I find is that it is not structured with how you get to places and allows you to have a laugh getting there.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Getting side tracked on route somewhere is one of the great things for me too. But even if you have to drive the length of the map, I don't think it takes that long at all if you're on the Freeways

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Getting side tracked on route somewhere is one of the great things for me too. But even if you have to drive the length of the map, I don't think it takes that long at all if you're on the Freeways

I've got two problems.
1) I naturally drive on the English side of the road
2) I don't use brakes

But this was aimed at an actual "mission", I don't mind driving if there are random encounters, but getting from A to B as a mission is just dull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here