Groundhog Day

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Didn't I see this yesterday?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I trust that you will be prepared to eat your proverbial hat?

proverbial_hat-r3509d463d052491a8e45ee11d02d8546_v9wfy_8byvr_324.jpg

Dec 15, 2014
Here
My Dad won't let me go to the Goldstone on my own. I said to him "I'm 4 now". He said, it's not your age, it's just that I resent paying 25p for you to watch that rubbish. Go buy yourself some penny chews.

Anyway, I can't read NSC very well. Firstly, because I'm only 4, and secondly because we've only got electricity three days a week.

Bloomin miners.

Dec 15, 2014
Here

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Went wrong before the sending off. Went wrong when again our defender dived in at the near post and sat on his ares for their first goal. Stand up man bloody stand up. What do they learn in training and why doesn't he know that anyway? Crap defending. Utterly shit.

Yes but lets face it mate its a major **** up tonight

By replacing front men CH is giving them the opportunity to pressure us I have always believed that if you can keep them penned back in their own half with front men pressing them back you stand more chance of holding out.

Talk of being unbeaten is irrelevant to the challenge that faces us. Better to win two and lose one rather than win one and draw two.

The team are serious challengers, but it's all in danger of going a bit 'Devon Loch' if we keep surrendering these leads.

Whoa!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here