[Albion] Gross called up for Germany

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
2 million pounds or there or thereabouts from Darmstadt when we got promoted to the Premier League in 2017. Arguably our greatest signing, in the modern era. Well done to him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
2 million pounds or there or thereabouts from Darmstadt when we got promoted to the Premier League in 2017. Arguably our greatest signing, in the modern era. Well done to him.
Ingolstadt.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm just a fan and I don't know him personally and have never met him. So I feel like I'm disproportianately pleased for him. But chuffed as nuts I really am.
I sat next to him on a flight a few years ago. Very friendly and chatty guy. We chatted for around half an hour. I was conscious of not wanting to disturb him but he kept the conversation going with numerous questions about me, living in Germany and my support etc. Later in the flight he saw me doing some German homework and interrupted to help me out.

A totally lovely guy.

Last edited:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I sat next to him on a flight a few years ago. Very friendly and chatty guy. We chatted for around half an hour. I was conscious of not wanting to disturb him but he kept the conversation going with numerous questions about me, living in Germany and my support etc. Later in the flight he saw me doing some German homework and interrupted to help me out.

A totally lovely guy.
that is so cool. He is a Brighton legend and up there with Dunk and Solly

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I can picture CG greeting the news of his call-up as he does whenever he's just scored a very decent goal for the Albion ie with a slightly perturbed frown

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He slightly messed up a Gross turn last week which made me laugh he’s good at them on the right side not so much the left. Perfect utility player for Germany being half German I’m very pleased we need some quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports