[Albion] Gross called up for Germany

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Why? What are you expecting him to do

He scores when he takes shots, creates chances and makes good runs. Just because he doesn't have pace?
This! I'd wager to suggest that if he did have pace he might not be playing for us. Absolutely delighted for him.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
As a previous poster said, best news on here today.
I just hope he gets some minutes on the pitch.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe we will have another WC winner in our team in 3 years time.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hugely deserved and I hope he gets to showcase his iconic turn on the international stage. Probably my all-time favourite Albion player and someone who always gives everything on the pitch. Instrumental in our progression since arriving in the PL, too :bowdown:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hugely deserved and I hope he gets to showcase his iconic turn on the international stage. Probably my all-time favourite Albion player and someone who always gives everything on the pitch. Instrumental in our progression since arriving in the PL, too :bowdown:
Well said, although I'm a tad disappointed that this call-up isn't considered nation-defining.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well said, although I'm a tad disappointed that this call-up isn't considered nation-defining.
I figured it was a bit late for being international career-defining. Unless he's going to continue to prove everyone wrong and keep on playing until he's 45 or something :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports