Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gross called up for Germany

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Herrliche Szenen. Gross-artig.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Thrilled for Pascal and so well deserved. We have been so lucky to make so many astute signings since being in the PL. Pascal has unquestionably been the best!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thats amazing news, so pleased for him. Hard work and consistency pays off.
Albeit the exact opposite is the case with Southgate. Congratulations to Slabhead for his brilliant performances on the bench this season, cementing his slab in the England squad..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How many other Germans have got their first international call up after moving to the UK?

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Congratulations to Slabhead for his brilliant performances on the bench this season, cementing his slab in the England squad..
YEP, this is so bizarre, how Southgate can justify his continued selection is a mystery to me. Although he has finally brought Dunk in, who no doubt will sit on the bench while slab runs around generally f***ing things up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
YEP, this is so bizarre, how Southgate can justify his continued selection is a mystery to me. Although he has finally brought Dunk in, who no doubt will sit on the bench while slab runs around generally f***ing things up.
Is Dunk in the squad?

(Checks)

Yes, yes he is!!!!!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Tied for oldest outfield player in the squad. (Gundogan is also 32.) Well done -- it's a narrow window, unless you're a Wunderkind, between not being proven and seasoned enough, and being too old.

Pascal threads the needle.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Seeing this thread bounced, I was worried we were going to have news that he had to withdraw due to injury too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here