Trigger said:
Georgina Hayes?

Georgina_Hayes.jpg

Yes that is her :love:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Who remembers Tuckers Luck, the spin off series when Tucker left school! and what was the name of his fat mate who did Judo?

_38116162_grange_hill1_bbc.jpg

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Simone Hyams was a real nasty piece of work in her youth. She used to live near me. Then she hooked up with Michael Winner, then she became a receptionist. Last I heard she was working in PR for a video games company.

Danny Kendall is head of media relations at AOL UK.

Pogo Pattersen, last I heard, was head of drama at Roedean.

Mrs McCluskey lives in Hove.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
Who remembers Tuckers Luck, the spin off series when Tucker left school! and what was the name of his fat mate who did Judo?

_38116162_grange_hill1_bbc.jpg

Alan Humphries who got it on with either Tricia Yates or her mate in a barn!!!

T.J.

Feb 11, 2004
bevendean
edna krabappel said:
Is there nobody you can't dig up out of the vaults of TV history?

What about

- that bloke who played Richard Hillman in Coronation St
-
Brian Capron i think his name is.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Unless I'm mistaken Ziggy Greaves became Jimmy Corkhills smack addicted son in Brookie!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I used to work with a girl who claimed to have played Gribber Stebson's girlfriend. Her (real) name was Emma Friel, but I can't remember what her character was in Grange Hill. Anyone any idea? Or was she making it up? (Along with being a dancer for Imagination, though I tended to believe that as she had lots of good stories about Leeeeeeeee John or whatever he was called...)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
bhafc99 said:
I used to work with a girl who claimed to have played Gribber Stebson's girlfriend. Her (real) name was Emma Friel, but I can't remember what her character was in Grange Hill. Anyone any idea? Or was she making it up? (Along with being a dancer for Imagination, though I tended to believe that as she had lots of good stories about Leeeeeeeee John or whatever he was called...)

It was just an illusion :lolol: :lolol:

Alan Humphries who got it on with either Tricia Yates or her mate in a barn!!!

Blimey that takes me back.....................

Tricia Yates - babe with attitude

Attachments

• trisha_yates.jpg
    trisha_yates.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 195

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tuckers Luck was class to the end.

Gripper etc happy days

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Ro-land made an appearance on Fantasy Footaball way back when - he was a DJ or whatever you call someone who plays crap records in a club. An attention-seeking tosser??

The PE teacher with the goatee turns up in BBC dramas and on stage around the country = a decent actor.

But who was Ziggy's mate? The comedy one?

Stumpy Tim

Zammo has been my avatar for months. He was quality - I remember him stealing his Mum's TV

I met that Georgina bird 6 years ago. I was working at an IT Security Roadshow, and she was a model on one of the stands. She hadn't changed a bit, and I most definitely would!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports