Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Grimsby Parking

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Blimey that was quick. Managed to get two at 9am, not had the e-mail / link though. Anyone else had this? Definitely been charged and can see it appear on my account.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Logged in at 9.01, 28 left. Got mine and by 9.03 they were all gone. Thank Cod I was quick.

No eelmail yet, but but bank account debited (pending). They need to get their skates on...

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Damn, I snoozed and lost. I guess there will be others available nearer the time?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Logged in at 9.01, 28 left. Got mine and by 9.03 they were all gone. Thank Cod I was quick.

No eelmail yet, but but bank account debited (pending). They need to get their skates on...
This is where I'm at. I have a sneaking suspicion they have double sold. Saying that, could be a Hotmail thing, I've had it before where the e-mail doesn't come through first time and they need to re-send

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I’ve always parked near the Fish Market.
Can walk in from there past the fresh fish stalls and buy some on the way to the ground.
Ended up a bit smelly at the end of the game though.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I’ve always parked near the Fish Market.
Can walk in from there past the fresh fish stalls and buy some on the way to the ground.
Ended up a bit smelly at the end of the game though.
Might be very busy down there for the Grimsby game

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Well bless my sole. My parking ticket went to my junk mail instead of the usual plaice. Probably a quirk of being a one off match. But winkled it out from the eelmail and it's safely downloaded to my wallet.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well bless my sole. My parking ticket went to my junk mail instead of the usual plaice. Probably a quirk of being a one off match. But winkled it out from the eelmail and it's safely downloaded to my wallet.
Isn’t it satisfying when it’s safely “in the net”

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
Have been expecting more parking tickets to be released during this week for the Grimsby match but have seen nothing yet? Are we expecting (as with most matches) parking capacity to be released or am I wasting my time and should look for alternatives? Noted that parking became available for palace yesterday, so am hoping for the same for Sunday.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Have been expecting more parking tickets to be released during this week for the Grimsby match but have seen nothing yet? Are we expecting (as with most matches) parking capacity to be released or am I wasting my time and should look for alternatives? Noted that parking became available for palace yesterday, so am hoping for the same for Sunday.
I am waiting for this too. If you see it advertised please send me a pm as it otherwise has the potential to screw up my logistics for Sunday !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here