Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Greta Thunberg: A year to change the world

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Everything is up for debate

Is Duke of E still alive then? Praise the Lord, I knew it was probably just another rumour. Admittedly a good one, the best ever yet in fact! Really upped the credibility, what with the Queen herself in on it this time

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Which is true but the global birth rate has dropped dramatically and is just above 2 (it was 5 in the 1950's), so the estimate of 10bn is unlikely to rise further. So to a certain extent that issue won't get worse which makes it 'easier' to find a way of sustaining 10bn people.

Yeah, whatever. I’m going with Sir David though on this one

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You can't disagree with her FFS!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
Hope you haven't gone through your entire life believing absolutely everything a teenage girl tells you.

Yes climate change is happening, yes humanity has almost certainly had some impact on this change but the hysterical catastrophising doesn't do the environmental cause much good in my opinion. Plenty to disagree about if you have an open and enquiring mind.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Is Duke of E still alive then? Praise the Lord, I knew it was probably just another rumour. Admittedly a good one, the best ever yet in fact! Really upped the credibility, what with the Queen herself in on it this time

No disrespect to the fella, but I don’t think I could cope with another round of endless farewell tributes to him in a few years time. I suspect he couldn’t either

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No disrespect to the fella, but I don’t think I could cope with another round of endless farewell tributes to him in a few years time. I suspect he couldn’t either

I think we get off lightly really in this country. Imagine if we were America? There’d be saturation coverage of the Duke sneezing let alone dying.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
If already mentioned apologies , i`ve read most but not all the posts so far . The one thing that i hope we can all agree on is that most of our problems stem from greed , the famous 1% as they are known , but far worse the 0.1% who run the world . These include the Oil men and women the Coal industry Gas industry and obviously the Nuclear industry , all of which we don`t need and hav`nt needed since the late 1950s when Zero Point Energy was discovered . In fact most people believe Nikola Tesla discovered it long before that , and that is why he was murdered , all these industries would die literally over night . There are plenty of good documentaries on the subject and even ZPE devices being demonstrated . Perhaps Miss Thunberg should start asking the worlds leaders why we are not using that ? , MONEY ! stuff the planet where`s my new Roller ?

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
If already mentioned apologies , i`ve read most but not all the posts so far . The one thing that i hope we can all agree on is that most of our problems stem from greed , the famous 1% as they are known , but far worse the 0.1% who run the world . These include the Oil men and women the Coal industry Gas industry and obviously the Nuclear industry , all of which we don`t need and hav`nt needed since the late 1950s when Zero Point Energy was discovered . In fact most people believe Nikola Tesla discovered it long before that , and that is why he was murdered , all these industries would die literally over night . There are plenty of good documentaries on the subject and even ZPE devices being demonstrated . Perhaps Miss Thunberg should start asking the worlds leaders why we are not using that ? , MONEY ! stuff the planet where`s my new Roller ?
No need to apologise - I think you can be fairly sure that no-one else has posted that. In fact, the "most people" you refer to seem to be absent from this board - perhaps we are a very unrepresentative lot. :ohmy:

TugWilson

Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
No need to apologise - I think you can be fairly sure that no-one else has posted that. In fact, the "most people" you refer to seem to be absent from this board - perhaps we are a very unrepresentative lot. :ohmy:

I just read it back i see what you mean , of course i should have said most people who have researched this topic :)

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Hope you haven't gone through your entire life believing absolutely everything a teenage girl tells you.

Yes climate change is happening, yes humanity has almost certainly had some impact on this change but the hysterical catastrophising doesn't do the environmental cause much good in my opinion. Plenty to disagree about if you have an open and enquiring mind.

Nothing she is telling us is her own opinion, she just repeats what climate scientists have been saying for years but haven't been listened to. So yes, you can disagree with what the scientists are saying, but unfortunately an "open and enquiring mind" doesn't really stand up against a PhD, many years of research and countless peer reviewed publications.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
If she was MY daughter I'd be embarrassed as hell.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Sorry, but the thought of an incel gimp like yourself sat at your sticky keyboard having children was very funny. :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

We're sorry but you're too far gone for help.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Gammon" isn't racist, you snowflake!

BL is on a one man mission to try and reclaim racism and suggest the true victims of it are white middle-aged men, best leave him to it as he's never going to get anywhere with it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

energy is a cost for all industry, business and commerce, except the ones producing it. your premise suggests that all of the non-energy producing industry and business are in cahoots with those producing, so they can incur all those cost. why would they do that? ZPE as a useful energy is a misunderstanding of people who dont understand physics and engineering, its scavenging background radiation and has no useful application beyond running a radio.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
BL is on a one man mission to try and reclaim racism and suggest the true victims of it are white middle-aged men, best leave him to it as he's never going to get anywhere with it.

ikr

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

TugWilson

Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
energy is a cost for all industry, business and commerce, except the ones producing it. your premise suggests that all of the non-energy producing industry and business are in cahoots with those producing, so they can incur all those cost. why would they do that? ZPE as a useful energy is a misunderstanding of people who dont understand physics and engineering, its scavenging background radiation and has no useful application beyond running a radio.

It`s not a case of being in cahoots with anyone , they are simply unaware ZPE exists , they are told it doesn`t and they believe it like you . There are many good examples as i said , but for a simple demonstration this is as good as any .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKfFt9aS9dc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here