Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Greta 1 v 0 Tate

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Had to smile at the email address that Greta suggested he used to contact her.

My house is on a 30mph road but at certain times of the day, mostly young lads with supped up cars with very noisy exhausts (the type that bang) roar past at way over 30mph. When they do, I look at my wife and say, "there's another one with a very small willy"!!
DCEE2F35-C242-4B7A-A3F6-4E32686198ED.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So this self-proclaimed “Alpha Male” has, in the last 48 hours…

- Tried to start a fight with a 19 year old girl online
- Been humiliated by that 19 year old girl
- Declared he definitely hasn’t been rattled by that 19 year old girl
- Produced an incredibly staged and overproduced video to get back at the 19 year old girl who definitely hasn’t rattled him
- Made himself an international laughing stock
- Cocked up by revealing his location leading to his arrest
- Been further put down by the 19 year old girl

If this is “Alpha Male” behaviour then count me out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I very much doubt that the pizza boxes had anything to do with finding him. The authorities have clearly been working on this case for sometime. They would have known where he was.

So it's another example of fake rumours sweeping online. The Daily Mail have already printed it as fact :poop:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It gets better. Apparently Andrew Tate's video reply to Greta Thunberg's put down was filmed in the house he was living in and he'd left a pile of pizza boxes on the table. The boxes had the address of the Romanian Pizza shop visible, which police used to track him down and arrest him. Greta has since responded' THis is what happens when you don't recycle your pizza boxes' !!!

This guy is detested by a lot of the the younger generation who know all about him from his odious misogynistic 'influencing' posts. Ask you kids, or grandchildren and they'll tell you all about him. Its Trump, Katie Hopkins and Nigel Farage levels of influence/ hate.

For the record Tate started the argument.
I’m not so sure about that. His influence shouldn’t be under estimated because we wish it were so.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ex martial artist who’s got very wealthy from a vast online following of blokes ‘fighting back’ against Woke.
*buzzes*

His wealth initially came from running sex video/chatlines.

His sex-related business may well be fully exposed (excuse the pun) following his arrest.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Had to smile at the email address that Greta suggested he used to contact her.

My house is on a 30mph road but at certain times of the day, mostly young lads with supped up cars with very noisy exhausts (the type that bang) roar past at way over 30mph. When they do, I look at my wife and say, "there's another one with a very small willy"!!
What does your wife say ?

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
In Seaford, Newhaven and Peacehaven there are men (not teenage lads) with these loud cars with what I call exploding exhaust pipes, some of these cars look very expensive. I can sort of understand 18 and 19 year olds doing this but not blokes in there late 30s and 40s.
Micro penis car men then :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
In Seaford, Newhaven and Peacehaven there are men (not teenage lads) with these loud cars with what I call exploding exhaust pipes, some of these cars look very expensive. I can sort of understand 18 and 19 year olds doing this but not blokes in there late 30s and 40s.
Growing up and taking responsibility in life seems to be occurring later in life than ever for many.

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
I very much doubt that the pizza boxes had anything to do with finding him. The authorities have clearly been working on this case for sometime. They would have known where he was.

So it's another example of fake rumours sweeping online. The Daily Mail have already printed it as fact :poop:
But the pictures provided the evidence they needed, I guess

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here