Gremlins

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mar 24, 2005
Ok. So you're not allowed to feed them after midnight. But at what point after midnight are you allowed to give them breakfast? The directions are not very clear and I may think twice about buying one.

Is it when they wake up?

And if it's not allowed to get wet then taking it to Withdean is a big no no.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Berk (of 'Trapdoor' fame) said:
Ok. So you're not allowed to feed them after midnight. But at what point after midnight are you allowed to give them breakfast? The directions are not very clear and I may think twice about buying one.

Is it when they wake up?

And if it's not allowed to get wet then taking it to Withdean is a big no no.

They can be fed after dawn. Not before.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Sorry to be pedantic but what you are referring to are Mogwai not Gremlin. Gremlin are of course the best avoided, mischief making off spring of Mogwai that are fed after midnight or are subjected to moisture. Nevertheless they are of course extremely demanding pets and not ideal for children (or stupid yanks).

Last edited:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
magoo said:
Sorry to be pedantic but what you are referring to are Mogwai not Gremlin. Gremlin are of course the best avoided, mischief making off spring of Mogwai that are fed after midnight or are subjected to moisture. Nevertheless they are of course extremely demanding pets and not ideal for children (or stupid yanks).
This man knows his Mogwai..Heed his warning.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
mogwai.jpg

I forgot how cute the little blighters were.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
did'nt realise you could get so many varietys, heres the Mogwannai Clan from north of the border at a family photo shoot:
gremlins_plush.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I still love that bit in the film where the "evil" ones tamper with the nasty lady's chair lift and send her flying up the spiral staircase and out the window
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports