Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greg Bobkin.....

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I heard Barnsley have actually asked us to pay them to take him on when he joins....stupid I know, but they hope negotiations will end it so they finally pay 10p and we think we have made a real profit

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I don't think we would pay the wages he would want for the talent he has got for the budget we have...... is that acceptable?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
f*** sake.

Gus, here are the rules now we're good.

1) No lower league shite.
2) No Jocks.

I don't care about potential, Peter Ward, giving him a chance etc. We've got enough going for us that we shouldn't be linked to anyone from Stevenage.

Bobkin isn't Scottish. I think he was born in Birkenhead, but qualifies to play for USA via his grandmother.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Why would Bobkin make a sideways like this move unless it was for big money?! I'm a massive fan of Bobkin and but as good as he is I'm not sure we should be spunking money on players like this! I think Gus has got this one wrong and this could be a bad start to the transfer window.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was at Stevenage v Rochdale a few months ago and Bobkin was QUALITY, he absolutely ran the show from start to finish. Immense player, we would be very lucky to get his signature.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I was at Stevenage v Rochdale a few months ago and Bobkin was QUALITY, he absolutely ran the show from start to finish. Immense player, we would be very lucky to get his signature.

I couldn't think of a less glamourous fixture if I tried! Are you sure Bobkin played in that one, I thought he was suffering a recurrence of his missing kneecaps injury in that game?!?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Would it be foolish to get Bobkin printed on the back of my shirt already? Don't want to jinx the deal though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here