Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer having a pop at Calderon

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Was pitch side doing tenners with fenners when the players were warming up. Oatway asked all the players to pass the balls in so they could do some stretches. Calderon knocked his ball in the air and it came down straight onto Greer's head. He went f*#king mental at Calderon. Proper funny. Me and my mate were pissing ourselves.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Greer had a right go at Calde in a home match earlier in the season after about 70 minutes. Calde went into a shell for the last 20 minutes.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Cos he know's he's only second in the looks stakes at the club to the Spaniard?........... No idea but judging that off the comments on here recently and with Brez out that's my theory.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I'd imagine Goggsy was fired up ready for the match and any interruption to the development of his inner fury was going to get short shrift; today it was Calde's turn.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I didn't see this but I was right behind the goal at exeter when he had a RIGHT GO at Ankergren after a misunderstanding in the box.2 reasons 1) He likes to let them know who is boss (well captain) or 2) He is scottish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here