Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greens elect new leader(s)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I believe that one of the East Sussex Bonfire Society Committees may vote in a new member later this year, after Nov 5th of course.

In other news......

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I feel I am green but I would not join the Green Party until they get out of being so far left they going to meet UKIP :facepalm:
They need to be more relistic and stop its left wing policies and concerntrate on basic green projects.
Great news banning micro beads.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Quite. It's about setting the agenda. Both the Greens and UKIP have been remarkably successful at this while acknowledging their leaders will never be PM.

This is exactly what is wrong with this country. We teach our kids that it is the taking part that counts. Rubbish, it is winning that matters.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This is exactly what is wrong with this country. We teach our kids that it is the taking part that counts. Rubbish, it is winning that matters.

:) very funny
although having said that I am still mentally scarred from one of my kids sports days that was entirely uncompetitive and seemed to mainly involve the waving of flags..

JBD

Jul 12, 2009
Zone Q
If she now has a new part time job that will not affect her role as the Brighton Pavilion MP, does this mean she has only been a part time MP ?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
natalie bennett

she was part of the leadership debates before the last elections

she was an absolute disaster, but she was part of the debates. So I guess it depends on whether you watched them.

and to say that nobody 'takes any notice' of caroline lucas is absurd

I would suggest outside of westminster, the green party and brighton & hove - she is largely unknown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here