Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green's blocking Amex expansion plans? Steve Bassam

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Have we sold out the home allocation every match? I didn't think we had

Yes, yes we have. The only first team game that has not sold out in home ends was the Gilligham game, at ever other game seats have become unavailable due to them being sold out.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The only explanation I can come up with is Stoo isn't limiting it to season ticket holders, thinking that 10,000 more would come to watch us if the seats were there.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
TWeeted half an hour ago.

[MENTION=21687]stevet[/MENTION]heQuip
Steve Bassam
Green capitulation on Amex expansion. Temporary car park to get go ahead at BACA site. Planning permission for extra seats will be formality

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
TWeeted half an hour ago.

[MENTION=21687]stevet[/MENTION]heQuip
Steve Bassam
Green capitulation on Amex expansion. Temporary car park to get go ahead at BACA site. Planning permission for extra seats will be formality

A 'Green capitulation' or was Mr Bassam just mischief making the whole time?

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
I just hope this all goes through because at the moment the stadium looks so lopsided. Bloody great hole in the back of the south stand and the east side looks as though the builders walked off site and left it.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Close to 10,000 people on the list. So I hear.

Nonsense. Its about 2.5k. We will probably lose 2k at the end of the season unless we make the play offs and the waiting list will replace them.

With the extra capacity I reckon about 3-4k floating supporters on top if we are doing well, plus average of about 2k away so gates of about 24k unless we are on a promotion charge next season. Easy sell out in the prem.

The worry is if we underperform a few sth will not renew as tickets will be easy to come by on a game to game basis. I can actually see our crowds settling at a Reading plus 4k type figure eventually.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Nonsense. Its about 2.5k. We will probably lose 2k at the end of the season unless we make the play offs and the waiting list will replace them.

With the extra capacity I reckon about 3-4k floating supporters on top if we are doing well, plus average of about 2k away so gates of about 24k unless we are on a promotion charge next season. Easy sell out in the prem.

The worry is if we underperform a few sth will not renew as tickets will be easy to come by on a game to game basis. I can actually see our crowds settling at a Reading plus 4k type figure eventually.

That's more than good enough. A few thousand empty seats isn't a problem if it means big crowds for the big games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here